Yoga in the Sky on board Brighton’s iconic i360!
“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”
― Erin Hanson
Raise your vibration and escape the everyday with a unique Yoga class, 450ft above Brighton on board Brighton’s i360 pod!
Enjoy stunning panoramic views looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline whilst surrendering to an hour’s blissful yoga practice high up in the sky.
These amazing sessions will be happening throughout the year with the next ones are now scheduled for Saturday 7th May and Sunday 26th June (8.30-9.30am).
The spacious and calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod adds to the overall experience so you really will leave feeling totally uplifted and completely renewed.
Follow your Yoga in the Sky class with a healthy breakfast in West Beach, Brighton’s sea view restaurant. Reserve a seat overlooking Brighton beach and the West Pier and tuck into mini granola pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies.
- Yoga in the Sky classes have been specially designed to suit all abilities
- Price: Adults (16+) £29 (£24.65 discounted rate available for Brighton & Hove residents, apply for your free membership when booking)
- 2022 Dates:
- 25th March (Sunset Yoga 6-7pm) *check-in at 5.30pm – SOLD OUT
- 7th May (Rise & Shine Yoga 8.30-9.30am) *check-in at 8am – SPACES STILL AVAILABLE
- 26th June (Rise & Shine Yoga 8.30-9.30am) *check-in at 8am – SPACES STILL AVAILABLE
- Please arrive 30 mins ahead of scheduled time
- Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky
- Further information on our COVID secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation