Yoga in the Sky on board Brighton’s iconic i360!
“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”
― Erin Hanson
Raise your vibration and escape the everyday with a unique Yoga class, 450ft above Brighton on board the British Airways i360 pod!
Enjoy stunning panoramic views looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline whilst surrendering to an hour’s blissful yoga practice high up in the sky.
These amazing sessions will be happening throughout the year with the next one now scheduled for Saturday 4th December 2021.
The spacious and calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod adds to the overall experience so you really will leave feeling totally uplifted and completely renewed.
Follow your Yoga in the Sky class with a healthy breakfast in West Beach, Brighton’s sea view restaurant. Reserve a seat overlooking Brighton beach and the West Pier and tuck into mini granola pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies.
- Yoga in the Sky classes have been specially designed to suit all abilities
- Price, Adults 16+, £29 (£24.65 discounted rate available for Brighton & Hove residents, apply for your free membership when booking)
- Date: 4th December 2021
- Time: 9:00am arrival for 9:30am start and 10:30am finish
- Details: Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation