Yoga in the Sky on board Brighton’s iconic i360!
“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”
― Erin Hanson
I am so excited to offer the ultimate in escapism experiences – Yoga in the Sky at 450ft high above Brighton in the British Airways i360 pod!
Get your Brighton feel-good vibes whilst enjoying the world’s highest yoga class in a moving observation pod, and enjoy stunning panoramic views looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline. This will be a yoga practice to remember!
These amazing sessions will be happening throughout the year with the next one now scheduled for Saturday 31st July 2021.
What better way than to surrender to a blissful yoga practice while soaring up into the sky. The spacious and calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod adds to the overall experience so you really will leave feeling totally uplifted and renewed.
Follow your Yoga in the Sky class with a healthy breakfast in West Beach, Brighton’s sea view restaurant. Reserve a seat overlooking Brighton beach and the West Pier and tuck into mini granola pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies.
- Yoga in the Sky classes have been specially designed to suit all abilities
- Price, Adults 16+, £29
- Date: 31st July 2021
- Time: 8:00am arrival for 8:30am start and 9:30am finish
- Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation